|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» Votrient 200mg & 400mg ( Pazopanib ) Tablets|
Votrient 200mg & 400mg ( Pazopanib ) Tablets
VOTRIENT 200mg & 400mg
200mg & 400mg
30 tablets pack
Votrient 200mg & 400mg ( Pazopanib ) Tablets is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their spread in the body.
Votrient 200mg & 400mg ( Pazopanib ) Tablets is used to treat advanced renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer).
Possible side effects of Votrient 200mg & 400mg ( Pazopanib ) Tablets
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using pazopanib and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- slow healing of a wound or surgical incision;
- dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeat;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder; or
- dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild nausea or vomiting, diarrhea;
- changes in hair color;
- tired feeling; or