|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» Trastuzumab Injection(Canmab) 440mg|
Trastuzumab Injection(Canmab) 440mg
Canmab 440mg ( Trastuzumab ) Injection is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Canmab 440mg ( Trastuzumab ) Injection is used to treat certain types of breast cancer or stomach cancer. Other cancer medicines are sometimes used in combination with Herclon 440mg.
possible side effects of Canmab 440mg ( Trastuzumab ) Injection
Some people receiving a Canmab 440mg ( Trastuzumab ) Injection have had a reaction to the infusion (when the medicine is injected into the vein). Tell your caregiver right away if you feel dizzy, nauseated, light-headed, weak, itchy, or short of breath during the injection.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- feeling short of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling, rapid weight gain;
- cough or wheezing;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat; or
- pale skin, trouble concentrating, easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin.
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss;
- headache, muscle pain;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, sneezing, sore throat;
- mild rash;
- altered sense of taste; or
- tired feeling.