|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» Thalix 50 mg & 100 mg ( Thalidomide ) Capsules|
Thalix 50 mg & 100 mg ( Thalidomide ) Capsules
Thalix 50mg & 100mg ( Thalidomide ) Capsules
50 mg & 100 mg
30 Capsules pack
Thalix 50mg & 100mg ( Thalidomide ) Capsules affects the immune system. It helps promote immune responses to prevent inflammation in the body.
Thalix 50mg & 100mg ( Thalidomide ) Capsules is used to treat and prevent the debilitating and disfiguring skin sores caused by erythema nodosum leprosum (ENL), an inflammatory complication of leprosy. It is also used together with another medicine called dexamethasone to treat multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer).
possible side effects of thalidomide (ThalIX)
Stop using this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, sudden shortness of breath, coughing up blood;
- pain or swelling in your arm, thigh, or calf;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, easy bruising or bleeding;
- slow heartbeats, shallow breathing, feeling like you might pass out;
- a red, blistering, peeling skin rash;
- a red, raised skin rash (especially if you also have fever, fast heart rate, and dizziness or fainting);
- numbness, burning, pain, or tingly feeling; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Less serious side effects may include:
- feeling drowsy or sleepy;
- anxiety, confusion, tremors or shaking;
- bone pain, muscle weakness;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- nausea, constipation, loss of appetite.