|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» Sorafenat|
Product Code : 04
Owing to our in-depth knowledge, we have been able to offer our clients a superior quality Sorafenat array at comprehensive prices. This is formulated as per the set industry standards by utilizing sophisticated formulation techniques and genuine ingredients. Hence, the entire Sorafenat assortment is extensively applauded among the users. In addition, some of the features of this array are mentioned below:
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
- High purity
- Excellent packaging
- Finely processed nature
Sorafenat 200mg ( Genric Nexavar )
Pack of 120 table
- Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) is a cancer (chemotherapeutic) medication. Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their growth and spread in the body.
- Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) is used to treat a type of kidney cancer called advanced renal cell carcinoma. It is also used to treat liver cancer.
- Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- rash, blisters, oozing, or severe pain in the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet;
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure);
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body; or
- confusion, loss of balance or coordination, or seizure (convulsions).
- numbness, tingling, or swelling of your hands or feet;
- nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
- headache, tired feeling;
- tumor pain;
- pain in your joints, bones, or mouth;
- cough, trouble breathing;
- weight loss;
- hair loss; or
- dry, itchy skin.
Other Products in 'Anti Cancer Drugs' category