|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» Nolvadex|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 300 INR/Piece
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Treatments & Functions
- Breast Cancer
- Gender/Age Group
- Storage Instructions
- Dry Place
Banking upon the vast experience of our professionals, we have ranked ourselves as a trusted trader, supplier and exporter of Nolvadex array. This is known for its high purity, finely processed nature, zero harmful chemical content, effectiveness, longer shelf life, accurate composition and so on. Nolvadex is formulated under the guidance of the well known vendors using latest techniques. As a result, this range is widely acknowledged by the users.
Brand Name: Nolvadex 10mg & 20mg Tablets
Strength: 10mg & 20mg
Manufactured By: AstraZeneca
Packing: 100 tablets pack
- Nolvadex 10mg & 20mg ( tamoxifen ) Tablets blocks the actions of estrogen, a female hormone. Certain types of breast cancer require estrogen to grow.
- Nolvadex 10mg & 20mg ( tamoxifen ) Tablets is used to treat some types of breast cancer in men and women. Tamoxifen is also used to lower a woman's chance of developing breast cancer if she has a high risk (such as a family history of breast cancer).
- Nolvadex 10mg & 20mg ( tamoxifen ) Tablets may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- possible side effects of Nolvadex 10mg & 20mg ( tamoxifen ) Tablets
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using tamoxifen and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, fast heart rate;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- nausea, loss of appetite, increased thirst, muscle weakness, confusion, and feeling tired or restless;
- irregular menstrual periods;
- pain or pressure in your pelvic area;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- new breast lump; or
- upper stomach pain, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
- hot flashes;
- bone pain, joint pain, or tumor pain;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- headache, dizziness, depression; or
- thinning hair.
- This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
- most important information I should know about Nolvadex 10mg & 20mg ( tamoxifen ) Tablets
- You should not use tamoxifen if you are allergic to it, or if you have a history of blood clots in your veins or your lungs, or if you are also taking a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin).
- Before using tamoxifen, tell your doctor if you have liver disease, high triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood), a history of cataract, or a history of stroke or blood clot. Also tell your doctor if you if you are receiving chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
- If you are taking tamoxifen to reduce your risk of breast cancer, you may need to take your first dose while you are having a menstrual period. You may also need to have a pregnancy test before you start taking tamoxifen, to make sure you are not pregnant. Follow your doctor's instructions.
- Taking tamoxifen may increase your risk of uterine cancer, stroke, or a blood clot in the lung, which can be fatal. Talk with your doctor about your specific risks in taking this medication.
- To make sure this medication is not causing harmful effects, your doctor may want you to have mammograms and to perform routine breast self exams on a regular basis. Your liver function may also need to be tested. Visit your doctor regularly.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India