|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» neupogen|
Our well known organization has gained rich industry experience in the domain of exporting, trading, and supplying a wide range of Neupogen. This is formulated keeping in mind the various needs of the domain using latest techniques. Hence, the entire Neupogen array is extensively applauded among the masses.
- Finely processed nature
- High purity
- Longer shelf life
- Excellent packaging
- Accurate composition
Note: Our reputed customers are requested to take this range under the guidance of veteran doctors.
300 mcg & 480 mcg injection
- Neupogen ( Filgrastim ) 30mu is a man-made form of a protein that stimulates the growth of white blood cells in your body. White blood cells help your body fight against infection.
- Neupogen ( Filgrastim ) 30mu is used to treat neutropenia, a lack of certain white blood cells caused by cancer, bone marrow transplant, receiving chemotherapy, or by other conditions.
- Neupogen ( Filgrastim ) 30mu may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide
Precautions while taking Neupogen ( Filgrastim ) 30mu
- Before using Neupogen ( Filgrastim ) 30mu, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other medications made in a similar manner (biotechnology-produced proteins using E. coli); or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients (such as dry natural rubber/latex in the needle cover on the prefilled syringe), which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: sickle cell disease, heart disease, spleen problems, other blood disorders (e.g., myelodysplastic syndrome, congenital neutropenia), certain skin disorders (e.g., psoriasis).
- If you are scheduled to have radiation therapy, tell your doctor you
Side effects of filgrastim (Neupogen)
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using filgrastim and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden or severe pain in your left upper stomach spreading up to your shoulder;
- rapid breathing or feeling short of breath; or
- signs of infection such as fever, chills, sore throat, flu symptoms, easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums), loss of appetite, nausea