|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» Lenalid|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 1750 INR/Piece
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Treatments & Functions
- Gender/Age Group
- Women, Adult
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool
Our expertise lies in providing an excellent range of Lenalid. This is gettable at pocket friendly prices in diversified packaging materials as er the needs of the arena. It is formulated under the guidance of the experienced professionals using quality approved ingredients. Hence, this is hugely appreciated among the users. Apart from this, other details regarding the offered Lenalid gamut are as follows:
- High purity
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
- Excellent packaging
- Finely processed nature
Lenalid 5mg (Genric Revlimid)
Pack of 30 capsules
- Lenalid 5mg ( Genric Revlimid ) Lenalidomide affects the immune system. It helps promote immune responses to prevent inflammation in the body.
- Lenalid 5mg ( Lenalidomide ) treats anemia (a lack of red blood cells in the body) and multiple myeloma (cancer resulting from a progressive blood disease). It is used in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome caused by an abnormal chromosome. This disorder is also called deletion 5q MDS, because part of chromosome 5 is missing. In people with this disorder, the bone marrow does not produce enough healthy blood cells.
- Lenalid 5mg ( Genric Revlimid ) Lenalidomide may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide
Possible side effects of Lenalid 5mg ( Genric Revlimid ) Lenalidomide
Stop using lenalidomide and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
chest pain, sudden shortness of breath, coughing up blood;
pain or swelling in your arm, thigh, or calf;
easy bruising, unusual bleeding or weakness;
fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
lower back pain, blood in your urine;
urinating less than usual or not
Precautions while taking Lenalid 5mg
- Before taking lenalidomide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to thalidomide; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease.
- This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
- Kidney function declines as you grow older. This medication is removed by the kidneys. Therefore, elderly people may be at a greater risk for side effects while using
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India