|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» erlonat|
Being a client oriented trader, supplier and exporter, we put forth a tested range of Erlonat at budget friendly prices. Our offered range is prepared keeping in mind the diversified needs of the arena using modern techniques and quality assured ingredients. Thus, the entire Erlona assortment is widely cherished among the users for its reliability, longer shelf life, etc.Spaced out from this, other details regarding the offered assortment are as follows:
25mg, 100mg & 150mg
Pack of 30 tab
- Erlonat belongs to a class of medications called Kinase inhibitors and contains erlotinib. It is used for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and in combination with Gemcitabine, is used for the treatment of pancreatic cancer which spreads to adjacent tissues of the body. The action mechanism of the medicine is as follows:
Functions by blocking the action of an abnormal protein to slow down the growth of cancer cells
- Available in 25 mg, 100 mg & 150 mg tablets
- Usually 150 mg tablet is administered, at least an hour before or two hours after the ingestion of food, for curing pancreatic non-small cell lung cancer. Erlonat is usually given as 100 mg tablets, at least an hour before or two hours after the intake of food, for curing of pancreatic cancer, in combination with gemcitabine.
- Symptoms of overdose may include diarrhea and rash
Precautions and warnings
• The medicine should be taken in proper prescription of the doctor if the patient has liver disease, lung or breathing problems (other than lung cancer).
• Erlonat consumption should avoided if the patient is pregnant or breast feeding the child. Doctor consultation suggested for use of birth control during treatment with Erlonat. It is not yet established whether Erlonat passes into breast milk or not.