Product Code : 05
Backed by a our well known workforce, we offer a tested assortment of Docenat. It is accessible at most affordable prices in various packaging materials. Docenat is prepared keeping in mind the exact needs of the arena using quality approved ingredients and latest techniques. Hence, this is extensively applauded among the users. Moreover, other details regarding the offered gamut are as follows:
- High purity
- Longer shelf life
- Accurate composition
- Excellent packaging
- Finely processed nature
Docenat 20mg & 120mg
20mg & 120mg
Docenat 20mg & 120mg ( Docetaxel ) Injection a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Docenat 20mg & 120mg ( Docetaxel ) Injection is used to treat breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, stomach cancer, and head/neck cancer.
Docenat 20mg & 120mg ( Docetaxel ) Injection may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Possible side effects of Docenat 20mg & 120mg ( Docetaxel ) Injection:
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- extreme weakness;
- severe vomiting or diarrhea;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- swelling of your ankles or feet, weight gain;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- redness or peeling of the skin on your hands and feet;
- numbness, burning pain, or tingly feeling; or
- redness, swelling, burning, irritation, or skin changes where the injection was given.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- feeling weak or tired;
- mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, or loss of appetite;
- muscle pain;
- missed menstrual periods;
- temporary hair loss; or
- fingernail or toenail changes.
- Most important information I should know about Docenat 20mg & 120mg ( Docetaxel ) Injection
- You should not use this medication if you are allergic to docetaxel, or to drugs made with polysorbate 80.
- Before you receive docetaxel, tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease, heart disease, congestive heart failure, or fluid retention or swelling problems.
- You may need to take a steroid medicine to help prevent certain side effects of docetaxel. Try not to miss any doses of your steroid medication.
- Tell your caregivers if you feel any burning, pain, or swelling around the IV needle when docetaxel is injected.
- To make sure this medication is helping your condition and not causing harmful effects, your blood will need to be tested often. Your cancer treatments may be delayed based on the results of these tests.