- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 350 INR/Piece
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Treatments & Functions
- Prostate Cancer
- Gender/Age Group
- Women, Adult
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool
Calutide 50mg Tablets
Pack of 10 tablets
- Calutide 50mg (Genric Casodex) Bicalutamide Tablets is an anti-androgen. It works in the body by preventing the actions of androgens (male hormones).
- Calutide 50mg (Genric Casodex) Bicalutamide Tablets is used together with another hormone to treat prostate cancer.
- Calutide 50mg (Genric Casodex) Bicalutamide Tablets may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Possible side effects of Calutide 50mg (Genric Casodex) Bicalutamide Tablets
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
chest pain, cough or trouble breathing;
feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
swelling in your hands or feet;
fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
blood in your urine; or
nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
breast pain or swelling;
back pain, pelvic pain, joint or muscle pain;
increased nighttime urination;
upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation;
impotence, loss of interest in, or trouble having an orgasm;
dizziness, headache; or
sore throat, runny nose or other cold symptoms.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Most important information I should know about Calutide 50mg (Genric Casodex) Bicalutamide Tablets
- Bicalutamide is given as part of a combination prostate cancer treatment .
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not stop taking bicalutamide without your doctor's advice. If you stop your treatment suddenly, your condition may become worse.
- To be sure this medication is helping your condition and is not causing harmful effects, your prostate and liver function will need to be checked with frequent blood tests. Visit your doctor regularly.
- Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as chest pain, shortness of breath, swelling, blood in your urine, or stomach pain with loss of appetite, dark urine, and yellowing of your skin or eyes.
- Bicalutamide should never be taken by a woman or a child.
- Although bicalutamide is not for use by women, this medication can cause birth defects if a woman is exposed to it during pregnancy.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India