|Home||» Products||» Anti Cancer Drugs||» Alphalan 2mg & 5mg ( Melphalan ) Tablets|
Alphalan 2mg & 5mg ( Melphalan ) Tablets
Alphalan 2mg & 5mg
2mg & 5mg
28 tablets pack
Alphalan 2mg & 5mg ( Genric Alkeran ) Melphalan Tablets is a cancer medication. Melphalan interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their growth and spread in the body.
Alphalan 2mg & 5mg ( Genric Alkeran ) Melphalan Tablets is used to treat multiple myeloma (a type of blood cancer), cancer of the ovary, and breast cancer.
Possible side effects of Alphalan 2mg & 5mg ( Genric Alkeran ) Melphalan Tablets
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- missed menstrual periods;
- unusual lumps or masses;
- red skin rash, rapid pulse, pain, weight loss;
- breathing problems or a cough that won't go away; or
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, confusion and weakness.
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- temporary hair loss; or
- mild skin itching and rash.
In some cases, second cancers have been reported to occur during and after treatment with melphalan. Talk to your doctor about your individual risk and benefit in using this medication.